Transcript Requests

Current SRHS Students

Unofficial Transcript

*All students are given updated unofficial transcript twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring after semester 1 grades have been added.

To request an UNOFFICIAL transcript, please complete the request form.

Unofficial transcripts appear just like the official transcript, without the few items that indicate the transcript is official and unaltered.  Unofficial transcripts are used to view cumulative GPAs, track progress towards graduation, determine if remediation is needed, help with completing college applications, etc.

Unofficial Transcript Request Form

Official Transcript

*Transcript request and Letter of Recommendation requests should be made at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline

A two-step process: Request electronically through Naviance and complete paper form. 

If it is your first time requesting an official transcript you must also complete the "Release of Information Authorization" form.

  • Seniors must submit the transcript request form to the registrar and request the transcript electronically through Naviance.

  • Transcripts are free.

  • Transcript will be submitted electronically to the college.
    If the college requires the transcript to be mailed, Bring a pre-addressed, stamped envelope to the Registrar along with your transcript request form

        When should you request a transcript for colleges?

  • Private schools or other schools requesting a counselor recommendation letter, school report (SR) and/or other supplemental forms: Order a transcript when you begin the application process.

  • California State University (CSU) or a University of California (UC) school: Wait until the college requests a transcript. Use an unofficial transcript to assist you with completing the academic section of the application.

  • For Scholarships, Athletics, Personal or Other: In Naviance, click on the words “Request transcripts for scholarships and athletics”

    • Indicate the reason, due date, address and include any other additional notes you deem necessary.

    • Bring a pre-addressed, stamped envelope to the Registrar.

SRHS Alumni

Request Transcripts or Education Verification

To request transcripts or education verification, please complete the request form.

In order for SRHS to give you a copy of your transcript, this must have been the LAST school in the San Diego Unified School District you attended. Transcript & Education verification have a turnaround time of up to 3 business days. The registrar will contact you when the transcript or education verification is ready.


Due to the large volume of transcript requests, there is no way to ‘expedite’ any type of request. All requests are processed in the order they are received. If you would like direct information, please contact us at (858) 302-3400 x3030.

Request transcripts or Education Verification Form


If you have further questions, please contact the SRHS Registrar.


Solange Sachs 

 (858) 302-3400   ext. 3030

© 2023 by HEAD OF THE CLASS. Proudly created with

  • Instagram - White Circle